Tuesday, November 22, 2016

how to get books

due to turmoil in my day job, I haven't posted much lately, I will try harder.
The "book" is available on CD or thumb drive
I fyou want one, please send a cheque for $65 US( if outside Canada) or $65Canadian, if in this country. Outside North America, the equivalent of $65US in any convertible currency is fine.
I will need your mailing address.
Like many rural residents in this country, I don't have a fast internet connection and I can't do paypal or dropbox for this reason.
Let me know if you would prefer a CD or thumb drive, as though I am not much into computers, I see that the new ones don't have CD drives in many of them
Canada Post have changed my mailing address, it is now
3759 highway 3
RR#1
Glenwood
B0W1W0
Nova Scotia , Canada

9 comments:

  1. I am interested in getting a thumb drive from you. I will be taking a boat from chester back through canso and back to new brunswick. Will your book suffice for the nova scotia side of things? Im not so worried about the nb side. Do you have an email i might contact you at for more information on the book itself.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for delay, I just noticed this. Yes, the book will suffice for the Nova Scotia side of things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have any copies left would love to pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I do, I'm on my boat at the moment, you can get one at the Boat Locker in Lunenburg, the Shelburne Harbour Yacht Club, or from my boat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter,
      I’d like to pick up a copy of your guide. If I’m unable to find one in Lunenburg or Shelburne, maybe our paths will cross on the water. I’m going to begin heading west from Mahone Bay in the next week. If you are still on your boat, where are you currently sailing?
      Ed

      Delete
  5. Peter - your cruising wisdom has been heavily recommended, and I'd like to get a copy of your guide. I am planning on arriving in Halifax around June 7th for a summer cruise around the area. Are you still able to send thumb drives? Or perhaps your internet access has improved and I can pay you electronically and you can email me the file? Thanks - David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! Is there somewhere in Halifax to purchase your book? And what is the price if you want both hard copy of the book and a CD? Thanks! Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can reach me at sue.giffin@novascotia.ca

      Delete
  7. Hello, is the guide still available and if so how would I purchase one?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete